Zuan Large Cabinet is an elegant cabinet designed by Paolo Rizzatto and produced by Ghidini 1961. Inspired by the minimalist and timeless Japanese designs, the Zuan combines traditional craftsmanship with contemporary design, combining precious materials such as brass, mahogany wood and Verde Alpi marble. A wunder-kabinet to display all wonders. The Zuan works well both at home and in public spaces.
The Zuan Cabinet is available in three versions - living, dining and large - and is part of a collection of products designed by Paolo Rizzatto for Ghidini 1961. The Zuan collection comprises three types of cabinets and some dining and coffee tables - please contact us for more information.
Milan born, Italian architect and designer Paolo Rizzatto graduated in Architecture at the Politecnico di Milano in 1965. In his Milanese studio he works as freelance professional in the areas of architecture, interior design, and product design. In 1978 Paolo founded the company Luceplan with Riccardo Sarfatti: the studio designed for several Italian and foreign companies such as Alias, Arteluce, Artemide, Cassina, Danese, Driade, Fiam, Flos, Guzzini, Knoll, Kartell, Lensvelt, Luceplan, Molteni, Montina, Nemo, Philips, Poltrona Frau, Segis, Serralunga, Thonet, Veneta Cucine. Paolo won several prizes, amongst which the Compasso d’oro in 1981, 1989, 1995, 2008 and 2011, the “Premio dei Premi per l’Innovazione” in Rome in 2011, and the international competition for the urban renovation of the Darsena of Milan in 2004.
Ghidini 1961 is the design-led consumer products brand from Ghidini Bosco, the Italian specialist in metal die-casting renowned for their manufacturing expertise, especially with brass. Precious and luxurious, Ghidini 1961 is the perfect marriage of manufacturing heritage and cutting-edge contemporary design. Read our related blog post on Ghidini 1961 here.
- Designed by Paolo Rizzatto
- Structure: 30 x 30 mm squared tubular in satin brass and lacquered mahogany feather veneered melamine container; matte polished with filling bottom; visible shelving in satin brass; top in Green Alps marble; handles in satin brass
- Interior: interior shelving and internal bases covered in natural leather
- Dimensions: W 89 x D 44 x H 170 cm
- Delivery: 60-90 days
- Country: made in Italy
- For all materials and finishes refer to the Ghidini Materials and Finishes Catalogue
- For any other general information on the brand refer to the Ghidini General Catalogue