The Take a Line for a Walk swivel armchair was designed by Alfredo Haberli for Moroso in 2003. Since then, the armchair has become an icon of modern design. The armchair’s masculine, streamlined shape is reminiscent of a super villain or spaceship commander’s chair, whilst its distinctive wraparound shell references the wings of traditional armchairs, adding an element of protection as well as a dash of mystery.
The design of the armchair was updated in 2012 with the addition of a removable quilted cover which is attached with a colourful zip running all the way along the contours of the armchair. This has the effect of preserving the sleek, defined shape of the armchair on the outside whilst creating an exuberantly feminine and inviting cocoon on the inside.
The Take a Line for a Walk armchair is suitable for both private and public spaces and is available in multiple configurations (with or without the quilt, with integrated footrest and with separate footstool) finishes and fabric choices in addition to the version illustrated here. Please contact us for more information.
Alfredo Haberli is a Swiss-based Argentine product designer with a trademark sleek, contemporary style which combines innovation and beauty. He has worked with numerous major furniture brands including Moroso and Vitra.
Moroso is, without doubt, one of the best furniture brands in the world. Under the creative direction of Patrizia Moroso, the brand combines its manufacturing expertise (especially in sofas and seating) with creative input from leading designers such as Patricia Urquiola, Ron Arad and Nendo to create a broad range of furniture of unmatched quality and creativity. Moroso products work well for both private and public spaces and are ideal for making a strong design statement.
View Tech Specs
- W 80 x D 88 x H 110 x SH 40 cm
- Structure: injected flame-retardant foam over internal steel frame
- Base: swivel base with 4 arms in varnished rifle brown steel
- Covers: the armchair is upholstered in 100% wool fabric in dark brown (Kvadrat Divina MD 353 brown A5859-W). The covers are not removable
- Quilt: the removable quilt is filled with cotton gel, with the front of the cover upholstered in green Trevira CS fabric (Field 932 green A7240-Q), the back of the cover upholstered in 100% wool fabric in light brown (Kvadrat Divina MD 363 brown A5855-W), with the zip in acid green
- Approximately 32 kg
- Delivery: approximately 4 – 6 weeks
- Made in Italy