Roest Horizontal 150 Suspension Light
Please select all options.
The Roest Horizontal 150 Suspension Light is part of the Roest collection designed by VanJoost for Graypants, which bends the norm with its unpretentious simplicity. The light is in an elegant cylinder shape, its stainless steel surface rusted to a beautifully warm texture. Roest stems from nature’s reaction between steel, oxygen, water and time, the rusting process turning every light into a unique object. Handmade in Holland, Roest presents natural colours in unusual settings.
Graypants teamed up with Dutch designer VanJoost to expand on their curiosities and explorations into the world of lighting. The collaboration with VanJoost highlights Graypants unique fascination with nature and material research. By combining these two principals, they were able to create a truly unique aesthetic to enhance the world of lighting. The Roest collection is a celebration of friendship, light and natural beauty.
Available in three finishes: natural, carbon or zinc, please make your selection amongst the Finish option above.
The Roest collection includes several vertical suspension lights, horizontal suspension lights, ceiling and wall lights, available in natural, carbon and zinc finishes.
VanJoost and Graypants design studio
Graypants is a design studio founded by Seattle-based architects Seth Grizzle and Jonathan Junker in 2007. Their bold creativity has led to diverse designs in products and architecture, especially Scraplights, the brand's flagship line of pendant lights made entirely from repurposed corrugated cardboard. Since then, more collections have been created, always focusing on recycled paper or natural materials such as wood.
Production & Lead Time
This product is custom-made to order.
Production 2-4 weeks plus shipping 1-2 weeks, depending on location.
Please contact us for more information.
Hand-crafted in the Netherlands
Ø 6 x L 150 cm
c. 6.5 kg
Materials & Finishes
- Material: steel with a unique rusted surface, resulting from nature’s reaction between steel, oxygen, water and time; after the natural oxidation process, all items are treated to stop further rusting
- Finish: available in natural, zinc or carbon finish
Electrical Fitting and other Electrical Features
- Recommended Bulbs (Included): LED 2700 K - 82 CRI (typical)
- Lighting information standard brightness: Driver 700mA / LED power 4 x 5.9 W / Power input 27.7 W / Brightness 3120 lumens
- Lighting information high brightness: Driver 1000mA / LED power 4 x 8.6 W / Power input 40.4 W / Brightness 4300 lumens
- Dimming: the light is dimmable, please make sure compatible dimmable systems are used
- Cord: includes a 2 metres black fabric cord and a rusted steel canopy. 5 or 8 metre cords are available upon request
- Steel Hanging Cable: 2 meters
220 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz
Suspended from ceiling
Cleaning, Maintenance and Use
- Maintenance: clean with a dry duster or compressed air; Roest products are naturally rusted and although they are thoroughly treated, Roest lighting can be scratched by sharp objects, leaving an orange marking; when this occurs, polish the scratch with Linseed oil and a cloth
- For use indoor or in a dry location
Roest Horizontal 150 Tech Sheet
Graypants Standard Configurations
Delivery - United Kingdom
The UK delivery charge for this product is based on order value, including free delivery for orders above certain values. You can check these charges at the Shopping Cart or Checkout.
Our prices include all applicable VAT, import duties, clearance charges and other fees associated with importing the product into the UK. You will not be asked for further payments once you have made the purchase.
This product will be sent by a courier using a kerbside, non-timed service. We offer an enhanced delivery service which includes delivery at an agreed time slot to your room of choice, product assembly, removal of packaging and old items of furniture as well as storage for a limited period for an extra charge. Please contact us for a quotation.
Delivery - Outside United Kingdom
Charges for deliveries outside the UK vary depending on size and weight of the product and will be shown at the Shopping Cart or Checkout. You can also contact us for a custom delivery cost quotation.
Our shipping charges exclude import duties, local taxes and other applicable charges which may be levied as the goods reach your country.
All our product prices include UK VAT of 20%, which will be automatically deducted at the Checkout for orders with delivery addresses outside the UK. Customers from outside the UK (including countries in the European Union) will be liable for paying any applicable local VAT or similar sales taxes. Once the shipment reaches its destination country, the relevant authorities or the shipping company will contact you with further information on such taxes, which must be paid by you before the goods can be delivered. Please contact us if you have any questions.
This product will be sent by a courier using a kerbside, non-timed service.
Delivery & Returns
Terms & Conditions