The Poppy hanging lamp (yes, Poppy, like the flower!), together with Pod, are the most natural expression to date signed by German designer Burkhard Dämmer, in contrast to his more formal trend more concise and synthetic. Both creations could be placed inside a combined universe, both geometrical and natural, where the arranged repetition of the form generates a curvy plasticity reinforced by light that subtly radiates through the gaps in it’s wood slats. The larger models house a poppy shaped inner shade, and an outer shade, a second skin which gives it its final, domed shape.
LZF lamps, or Luzifer as they were originally called, is a Spanish lighting specialist making very special lights. Founded at the end of 1994, LZF specialises in ceiling, wall, floor and table lights in contemporary designs hand-made using natural wood veneers.
This noble material creates a spectacular lighting effect, projecting the internal beauty of the wood and radiating a delicately warm and attractive atmosphere to both domestic and contract settings.
Winner of two Good Design, two Design Plus and one Red Dot prize, LZF is fast becoming one of the most respected lighting brands in the world.
- Designed by Burkhard Dämmer
- Available in 11 different finishes
- Available in 2 sizes: Small and Medium
- Handmade by LZF
- Measurements Small: Diam 63 x H 43 cm
- Measurements Medium: Diam 73 x H 60 cm
- Recommended Bulb (not included): 1 x E27
- Metal canopy: Brushed Nickel - dome ø 10 cm - disc 14 cm
- Electrical cable transparent 2 m drop / Steel cables: 3 x 2 meters drop
- Delivery 3 - 5 weeks
- LZF Full Collection Tech Info Book
- LZF Full Collection Catalogue