The Pigro Armchair and Sofa is a collection designed by Studio Pastina for Missana. Pigro means "lazy" in Spanish, and this is exactly the look and feeling that it transmits: cosy, playful, colourful, comfortable and easy going. The Pigro Armchair and Sofa are wonderful statement pieces which work well in both private and public spaces.
The Pigro Armchair and Sofa are fully upholstered, please refer to the Missana Fabrics and Finishes catalogue for more information and contact us if you need further advice.
Studio Pastina was founded in 2012 by Domenico Santoro and Francesca Puddu. The studio has collaborated with renowned architecture and design firms and in 2013 they started their own collection of objects and small furniture, produced in small series under the name of Italian Goodies Collection. Works by Studio Pastina have been exhibited at Salone del Mobile, Ambiente, La Biennale di Venezia and many other design events and they are regularly featured in the most important international design magazines.
Missana is a Spanish furniture brand well known for its contemporary, slick designs and top quality upholstery. The brand was relaunched in 2012 with a fresh new image, cutting edge art direction and an ambitious programme of new products from leading international designers.
View Tech Specs
- Designed by Studio Pastina
- Made in Spain
- Dimensions: Armchair: W 83 x D 90 x H 77 x SH 42 cm / Two Seater Sofa: W 182 x D 90 x H 77 x SH 42 cm
- Weight: Armchair: 45 kg / Two Seater: 88 kg
- Materials: pine wood structure, tablex and particles board (DM); seat stuffed with polyurethane CMHR30 covered with polyester fibre; backrest stuffed with polyurethane CMHR28 covered with polyester fibre; lacquered iron structure legs
- Upholstery and other finishes: please kindly refer to Missana Fabrics and Finishes catalogue
- Seat and Backrest: stuffed with UK approved polyurethane; please kindly refer to all relevant UK Foam Certificates
- Tech Data, Care and Maintenance
- Country: Spain
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks