Panorama Armchair is a sculptural and imposing armchair created by Dooq. The distinctive design of the armchair, featuring asymmetric arms and art deco details, is inspired by Eastern Europe’s monumental architectural legacy. Its bold shape and aura of masculinity is balanced by the soft upholstery and inviting openness of the asymmetric arms, resulting in a unique armchair which is both visually intriguing and incredibly comfortable. The Panorama armchair is a stylish and luxurious addition to living rooms, bedrooms, reception areas and hotel rooms, well suited for use in both residential and commercial spaces.
In addition to the version shown here, the Panorama armchair can be upholstered in a variety of luxurious fabrics, including velvet and leather. The stainless steel band around the base of the chair also comes in multiple finishes. Please refer to the Dooq Materials Catalogue and contact us for more information on available options.
All Dooq products are custom-made to order with prices dependent on product specification and quantity. Please contact us for more advice on materials and finishes as well as information on prices and delivery lead times.
Born in Portugal, Dooq is dedicated to stimulating the senses. Its luxurious designs are inspired by the unexpected meeting of opposites: feminine and masculine, small and large, soft and solid and where the past meets the present. Highly skilled craftsmen combine sensual materials like velvet, trimmings, straw and glass with harder materials such as copper, marble, brass and wood to create a sumptuous and elegant collection which crosses the boundary between art and design.
- Design: Dooq
- Dimensions: W 69 x D 73 x H 86 x Seat H 42 cm
- Upholstery: seat, arms and back in velvet Terracotta, bottom in velvet Woods
- Finishes: spheres detail in MDF lacquered in mocha colour, stainless steel band in polished brass finish
For other upholstery and finishes options please refer to the Dooq Materials Catalogue
- Available in both right and left handed versions
- Origin: made in Portugal
- Delivery: 8 - 10 weeks plus shipping
- Product Sheet
Please contact us for more information on preferred materials combinations and prices according to your location
- As pictured: Top upholstery + cushion: velvet terracotta / Bottom upholstery: velvet woods / Sphere applications: lacquered MDF mocha / Metal applications: stainless steel plated polished brass