Orbit is a minimalist yet highly sculptural wall lamp created by Spanish designer Miguel Herranz for LZF. The distinctive figure of eight shape is created with intertwined pieces of wood veneer - a strikingly simple design which showcases the tensile quality of wood veneers beautifully. The Orbit wall light is not only stylish, it is also very light and casts a beautiful glow. It works well in both domestic and public spaces, from hallways at home to hotel corridors.
LZF lamps, or Luzifer as they were originally called, is a Spanish lighting specialist making very special lights. Founded at the end of 1994, LZF specialises in ceiling, wall, floor and table lights in contemporary designs hand-made using natural wood veneers. This noble material creates a spectacular lighting effect, projecting the internal beauty of the wood and radiating a delicately warm and attractive atmosphere to both domestic and contract settings. Winner of two Good Design, two Design Plus and one Red Dot prize, LZF is fast becoming one of the most respected lighting brands in the world.
- Designed by Miguel Herranz
- Measurements: L 25 x W 19 x H 36 cm
- Materials: wood veneer shade, metal back plate
- Finishes: wood veneer in 11 different colours, metal back plate in brushed nickel finish. Please review the LZF Finishes guide and make your selection in the options below
- Electrical fitting: E27 (suitable for conventional bulbs and LED bulbs, dimmable depending on the existing dimming system installed)
- Recommended bulb: E27 LED Spherical DIM 11 W max (not included)
- For more explanation on the different electrical dimming fittings please refer to the LZF Technical Book, pg. 142 onwards
- Handmade by LZF in Spain
- Custom made to order
- Delivery 3 - 5 weeks
- Tech Sheet Orbit Wall Light