Nut is a hanging lamp from the Orbit family. It features a quite simple intertwined design that results in a very elegant appearance that transmits continuity. Thanks to the use of wood veneer the lamp offers a special warmness which is its main asset. Nut is Greek for “Goddess of the Sky”. Its form and etymology reminiscent of a knot, hence its name, knot in Valencian. It was designed by Luzifer workshop in an attempt to explore and show the virtues of Polywood®. Perfect for private or commercial areas.
LZF lamps, or Luzifer as they were originally called, is a Spanish lighting specialist making very special lights. Founded at the end of 1994, LZF specialises in ceiling, wall, floor and table lights in contemporary designs hand-made using natural wood veneers.
This noble material creates a spectacular lighting effect, projecting the internal beauty of the wood and radiating a delicately warm and attractive atmosphere to both domestic and contract settings.
Winner of two Good Design, two Design Plus and one Red Dot prize, LZF is fast becoming one of the most respected lighting brands in the world.
- Designed by Ray Power and Marivi Calvo
- Available in 11 different finishes
- Handmade by LZF
- Measurements: L 42 x W 40 x H 21 cm
- Recommended Bulb (not included): 1 x E27
- Metal Tripod: Chrome
- Metal canopy: Brushed Nickel - dome ø 10 cm - disc 14 cm
- Electrical cable transparent 2 m drop
- Delivery 3 - 5 weeks
- LZF Full Collection Tech Info Book
- LZF Full Collection Catalogue