Two stamped wooden veneer sheets, mounted to a pattern which lends them torsion and dynamism, make up the shade of the Mikado lamp. The stamped wooden strips design in the air a shape charged with sensuality, as well as adding an overall lightness to the piece and creating interesting plays of light and shadow. The strips give the shade a volumetric richness that changes according to the viewing angle.
Designed by Miguel Herranz in 2005 this family of lamps won the Design Plus prize in the 2006 edition of “Light and Building” in Frankfurt.
LZF lamps, or Luzifer as they were originally called, is a Spanish lighting specialist making very special lights. Founded at the end of 1994, LZF specialises in ceiling, wall, floor and table lights in contemporary designs hand-made using natural wood veneers.
This noble material creates a spectacular lighting effect, projecting the internal beauty of the wood and radiating a delicately warm and attractive atmosphere to both domestic and contract settings.
Winner of two Good Design, two Design Plus and one Red Dot prize, LZF is fast becoming one of the most respected lighting brands in the world.
- Designed by Miguel Herranz
- Available in 11 different finishes
- Handmade by LZF
- Measurements: L 53 x W 70 x H 50 cm
- Recommended Bulb (not included): 1 x E27
- Metal Tripod: Chrome
- Metal canopy: Brushed Nickel - dome ø 10 cm - disc 14 cm
- Electrical cable transparent 2 m drop / Steel cables: 3 x 2 meters drop
- Delivery 3 - 5 weeks
- LZF Full Collection Tech Info Book
- LZF Full Collection Catalogue