Memphis Dinner Table is an elegant and sculptural table created by Dooq. The design of the table is inspired by the Memphis Group, an influential post-modern design movement which championed the use of bright colours and abstract shapes. The Memphis dinner table sets out to challenge established design norms with its disregard for typical shapes and its intentional imbalance created by the half spheres at the base of the table, which seem too small to support the solid top structure. The Memphis dinner table works well for both residential and commercial spaces and makes for an eye-catching showpiece in a living room, dining room or reception area.
The Memphis dinner table is shown here with a Estremoz white marble top and base in Estremoz white and rose marble. In addition, the top, relief, band, bottom and spheres can be ordered in 5 different types of marble; please refer to the Dooq Materials Catalogue and contact us for more information.
All Dooq products are custom-made to order with prices dependent on product specification and quantity. Please contact us for more advice on materials and finishes as well as information on prices and delivery lead times.
Born in Portugal, Dooq is dedicated to stimulating the senses. Its luxurious designs are inspired by the unexpected meeting of opposites: feminine and masculine, small and large, soft and solid and where the past meets the present. Highly skilled craftsmen combine sensual materials like velvet, trimmings, straw and glass with harder materials such as copper, marble, brass and wood to create a sumptuous and elegant collection which crosses the boundary between art and design.
- Design: Dooq
- Dimensions: ø 130 x H 77 cm
- Material: marble
- Finishes: top, relief, bottom and spheres in Estremoz white marble, band in Estremoz rose marble
- Three other combinations available: Ref 1: Relief part in Estremoz white matte, band in Estremoz rose matte, bottom part in Estremoz white matte and spheres in Estremoz white matte / Ref 2: Relief part in Nero Marquina matte, band in Estremoz rose matte, bottom part in Nero Marquina matte and spheres in Nero Marquina matte / Ref 3: Relief part in Estremoz white matte, band in green Guatemala, bottom part in Nero Marquina and spheres in Nero Marquina
For other materials and finishes please refer to the Dooq Materials Catalogue
- Origin: made in Portugal
- Delivery: 8 - 10 weeks plus shipping
- Product Sheet
Please contact us for more information on preferred materials combinations and prices according to your location
- As pictured: Top: Estremoz white marble / Base: Estremoz white marble and Estremoz rose marble combination in matte finish