The Love Chair is a stainless steel chair with a comfortable upholstered seat designed by Nika Zupanc for Ghidini 1961. The design of the chair is playful and luxurious, perfectly suited for both romantic design schemes. The Love Chair works well both at home and in public spaces.
Nika Zupanc is a young Slovenian designer whose designs give voice to the intuitive, eclectic and intimate, resulting in products that are highly expressive and distinctly feminine. She has worked many leading international brands including Moooi, Se and Dior.
Ghidini 1961 is the design-led consumer products brand from Ghidini Bosco, the Italian specialist in metal die-casting renowned for their manufacturing expertise, especially with brass. Precious and luxurious, Ghidini 1961 is the perfect marriage of manufacturing heritage and cutting-edge contemporary design. Read our related blog post on Ghidini 1961 here.
- Structure and backrest: brass
- Seat: upholstered in Tabularasa fabric - indicate your preferred fabric colour in the "Notes to Do Shop" upon check out
- Finish: polished brass
- Dimensions: W 40 x D 45 x H 83 cm
- Delivery: 60-90 days
- Country: made in Italy
- For all materials and finishes refer to the Ghidini Materials and Finishes Catalogue
- For any other general information on the brand refer to the Ghidini General Catalogue