The Link, designed by Ray Power for LZF, is the result of a rigorous study of shapes and geometry. Made up of Möbius strips stacked on top of each other, the Link appears exceptionally light and cloudy. In mathematics, the Möbius strip is a surface with one only continuous side, which gives the Link it's ethereal look. The floating shape of the Link is a clever illustration of wood’s enormous potential in lighting design. In the Link there is an obvious ‘link’ between brilliance, beauty, shape and function.
Link has been awarded the Design Plus Material Vision - Franfurt 2007 prize for its use of treated sheet called Polywood® and the Good Design Award - Chicago 2008.
Link is a collection of suspension and floor lights. It is available both as a suspension light in three versions - small, large and modular - and as a floor light, with its cloudy shade poised on the top of a chrome tower-like base.
LZF lamps, or Luzifer as they were originally called, is a Spanish lighting specialist making very special lights. Founded at the end of 1994, LZF specialises in ceiling, wall, floor and table lights in contemporary designs hand-made using natural wood veneers. This noble material creates a spectacular lighting effect, projecting the internal beauty of the wood and radiating a delicately warm and attractive atmosphere to both domestic and contract settings. Winner of two Good Design, two Design Plus and one Red Dot prize, LZF is fast becoming one of the most respected lighting brands in the world.
- Designed by Ray Power
- Measurements: L 69 x W 69 x H 40 cm
- Materials: wood veneer shades / metal canopy and tripod
- Finishes: wood veneer in 11 different colours, metal structure in black finish. The metal canopy, matt black (BK) as a standard, is also available in matt white (MW) or brushed nickel (NI) upon request: whilst checking-out eventually write your different selection in the Notes To Do Shop. Please review the LZF Finishes guide and make your selection in the options below
- Electrical fitting: E27 x 1 (suitable for conventional bulbs and LED bulbs, dimmable depending on the existing dimming system installed). Bulb not included
- For more explanation on the different electrical dimming fittings please refer to the LZF Technical Book, pg. 142 onwards
- Suspension support: 1 x electrical cable black (2 m drop)
- Handmade by LZF in Spain
- Custom made to order
- Delivery 3 - 5 weeks
- Tech Sheet Link Large E27