The Leporello Junior Stool is an adjustable stool made in brass and solid oak and designed by Paolo Rizzatto for Ghidini 1961. Leporello stool is available in 2 sizes: Junior (small) and Senior (large).
Leporello Stool is part of a collection created by Paolo Rizzatto for Ghidini 1961.
Paolo Rizzatto was born in 1941 in Milan where he graduated from the Politecnico di Milano University in 1965 with a degree in architecture. In addition to his architecture and design work, Paolo has taught at various institutions worldwide, including Columbia University in New York and the Politecnico di Milano University itself. Paolo has become an icon in the fields of architecture, design, and interior design and he has been awarded numerous prizes, including three “Compasso d′Oro,” the Design Plus Ambiente, the Red Dot Award Design Innovations, and a Good Design Award by the Chicago Athenaeum Museum.
Ghidini 1961 is the design-led consumer products brand from Ghidini Bosco, the Italian specialist in metal die-casting renowned for their manufacturing expertise, especially with brass. Precious and luxurious, Ghidini 1961 is the perfect marriage of manufacturing heritage and cutting-edge contemporary design. Read our related blog post on Ghidini 1961 here.
- Material: brass seater with solid oak structure (Durmast)
- The Leporello Junior has no footrest
- Available in 2 finishes: brass satin seater and pale oak legs or brass satin seater and dark oak legs
- Dimension: Ø 36 x W 52 x H 48-54 cm
- Weight: 7.3 kg
- Delivery: 60-90 days
- Country: made in Italy
- For all materials and finishes refer to the Ghidini Materials and Finishes Catalogue
- For any other general information on the brand refer to the Ghidini General Catalogue