The Globe wall light is an elegant and sculptural light created by Utu. The light features an opal glass sphere perched at the end of a metal arm, striking a fine balance between pure form and decoration. The Globe wall light works well in both residential and commercial spaces, for example in hallways, hotels and restaurants.
The Globe wall light is part of the Globe collection which comprises various suspension, table, floor and wall lights. The metal structure of the light is available in brass, copper and bronze as well as steel which can be lacquered in 14 different colours (please refer to the Utu Materials Catalogue and make your selection in the "Notes to Do Shop" section upon check out).
Utu Soulful Lighting is a design brand based in Lisbon, Portugal, creating lights that enrich spaces with individuality and meaning. Utu's design inspirations come from all over the world but its product development is firmly rooted in local craftsmanship and expertise, resulting in an exuberant collection which combines uniqueness, style and functionality. Utu's products are all custom-made and offer significant scope for customisation, perfect for high-end design projects.
- Design: Utu Soulful Lighting
- Dimensions: Globe Wall (1 arm) W 15 x D 26 x H 40 cm / Globe Wall I (2 arms) W 36 x D 33 x H 41 cm
- Materials: structure in brass, copper, bronze or lacquered metal; globes in opal glass
- Finishes: brass, copper and bronze in polished or brushed finishes, lacquered metal in 13 different colours (see Product Sheet or the Utu Materials Catalogue and specify your choice in the "Notes to Do Shop" section upon check out)
- Weight: 1 kg (1 arm) / 2 kg (2 arms)
- Voltage: 230V/50Hz (120V/60Hz version available upon request - please enquire for more details)
- Bulbs (not included): 1 x max. G9 60W (one arm) / 2 x max. G9 60W (2 arms)
Product Sheet (Globe Wall - 1 Arm)
Product Sheet (Globe Wall I - 2 Arms)
- Utu Materials Catalogue
- Origin: made in Portugal
- Delivery: 5 - 7 weeks plus shipping
Please contact us for more information
- As pictured: First image: Globe Wall (1 arm) metal structure in lacquered metal in black / Second image: Globe Wall (1 arm) metal structure in lacquered metal in taupe / Third image: Globe Wall I (2 arms) metal structure in brass / Third image: Globe Wall I (2 arms) metal structure in copper