Frame Floor is a playful and sculptural floor light created by Utu. The light features a metal structure, with glass spheres encasing lighting elements and some decorative finishes made of both rattan and terrazzo stone, resulting in an abstract shape that resembles an art deco creation. Frame is a spectacular statement light which works well in both residential and commercial spaces from living rooms and studies to lobbies, restaurants and reception areas.
Frame Floor is part of the Frame Collection which includes 3 suspension lights, a table light, a floor light and a wall light: please enquire for more details.
The metal structure of the light are made of steel which can be lacquered in 17 different colours; please refer to the colour image on this page or the Utu Materials Catalogue.
Utu Soulful Lighting is a design brand based in Lisbon, Portugal, creating lights that enrich spaces with individuality and meaning. Utu's design inspirations come from all over the world but its product development is firmly rooted in local craftsmanship and expertise, resulting in an exuberant collection which combines uniqueness, style and functionality. Utu's products are all custom-made and offer significant scope for customisation, perfect for high-end design projects.
- Design: Utu Soulful Lighting
- Dimensions: H 170 x W 40 x D 30 cm
- Materials: lacquered metal, brass or nickel structure; glass globes; terrazzo stone; rattan
- Finishes: lacquered metal available in 17 different colours - see colour image to the left or Product Sheet or the Utu Materials Catalogue
- Weight: 15 kg
- Voltage: 230V/50Hz (120V/60Hz version available upon request - please enquire for more details)
- Bulbs (not included): 1 x max. G9 7W LED
- Cable length: 1.5 meters
- Material for cable: black textile cord (for all black suspension lights) / brown textile cord (for all other suspension lights except black ones); other cord colours are available at extra charge upon request
- Product Sheet
- Utu Materials Catalogue
- Origin: made in Portugal
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks plus shipping
Please contact us for more information
- As pictured: First image: metal structure in salmon / Second image: metal structure in salmon