The Exchange Bar Chair (SH 610 cm) is a classically shaped counter stool designed by Jun Aizaki (Crème) for Stellar Works. This contemporary wood and steel counter stool is inspired by the classic Windsor chair. By "exchanging" the wooden spindles and stretcher of the back of the traditional Windsor chair with blackened steel, Crème has produced a new design which feels both contemporary and traditional at the same time. The Exchange Bar Chair works well in kitchens at home and also in bars and restaurants.
The Exchange Bar Chair is part of the Exchange Collection which comprises various chairs, lounging chairs and tables.
The bar chair has a solid walnut or ash frame with supports in blackened steel. Please refer to the fabrics and finishes guide for more information and make your selection of the wood type in the options below, indicating the colour finish for the ash version in the "Note to Do Shop" section at the checkout. Please contact us if you have any further questions on options and finishes.
Founded by Jun Aizaki, Crème is a multidisciplinary design firm based in the vibrant neighborhood of Williamsburg, Brooklyn. The studio is a collaboration of dynamic, international designers who work around the idea that all design challenges require the same problem solving approach: slick, simple, pragmatic and functional.
Stellar Works is a contemporary design brand which brings together East and West, heritage and modernity, as well as craft and industry. The brand benefits from having a production base in China, operational management from Japan and creative input from designers from around the world. Their designs combine Asian motifs with European styles, creating products which feel fresh yet timeless.
- Design: Jun Aizaki (Crème)
- Dimensions: W 52.6 x D 50. 6 x H 86.4 x SH 61 cm
- Materials: solid ash or walnut wood frame, blackened steel
- Finish: walnut in natural finish, ash in multiple finishes - please refer to the fabrics and finishes guide for more information
- Country of Origin: China
- This item is made to order at the Stellar Works factory in China. The delivery lead time therefore depends on the product specification, order quantity and shipping mode chosen by you. Please contact us for more information