Double O, designed by Richard Hutten for Ghidini 1961, is a chic and playful ice bucket with round "ears" which recall the loopy handles of the Dombo children's cup, one of Hutten's most iconic designs. This smart and elegant wine cooler is an essential companion for every well-dressed table.
The Double O Ice Bucket is part of a collection of products designed by Richard Hutten for Ghidini 1961.
Richard Hutten is one of the best known Dutch designers of his generation, a founding member of the Droog design collective who helped to elevate Dutch design to the forefront of contemporary design in the 1990s. His trademark conceptual yet playful style can be seen in numerous furniture, lighting and other products, designed for some of the leading international brands including Moooi and Moroso.
Ghidini 1961 is the design-led consumer products brand from Ghidini Bosco, the Italian specialist in metal die-casting renowned for their manufacturing expertise, especially with brass. Precious and luxurious, Ghidini 1961 is the perfect marriage of manufacturing heritage and cutting-edge contemporary design. Read our related blog post on Ghidini 1961 here.
- Material: stainless steel with PVD treatment and handles in brass
- Finish: high brass
- Dimension: Ø 21 x W 33.5 x H 22.5 cm
- The stand pictured is not included but it's the Opera Table Round which can be bought separately
- Weight: 2.45 kg
- Delivery: 60-90 days
- Country: made in Italy
- For all materials and finishes refer to the Ghidini Materials and Finishes Catalogue
- For any other general information on the brand refer to the Ghidini General Catalogue