The Cotton Armchair is a cosy armchair designed by Spanish designer Eli Gutiérrez for Missana. The unique shape of the chair is defined by the sinuous lines of the padded cushions and chromed metallic structure. The Cotton armchair has a strong presence, especially when contrasting fabrics are used to emphasise the shape of the seat and the back. The armchair is a wonderful statement piece which works well in both private and public spaces.
The Cotton Armchair is fully upholstered, please refer to the Missana Fabrics and Finishes catalogue for more information and contact us if you need further advice.
Eli Gutierrez is a cosmopolitan designer born in Valencia. After graduating in Product Design MA at the Royal College of Art she lived in Milan where she collaborated with Patricia Urquiola and in Paris, where she worked with very well known designers such as Philippe Starck and India Mahdavi among many others. In 2015 she opened her own studio dedicated to product and interior design, installations and concept creation.
Missana is a Spanish furniture brand well known for its contemporary, slick designs and top quality upholstery. The brand was relaunched in 2012 with a fresh new image, cutting edge art direction and an ambitious programme of new products from leading international designers.
View Tech Specs
Designed by Eli Gutierrez
- Made in Spain
- Dimensions: W 78 x D 90 x H 104 x SH 43 cm
- Weight: 27 kg
- Structure: pine wood structure reinforced with plywood and tablex
- Legs: lacquered iron legs
- Upholstery and other finishes: please kindly refer to Missana Fabrics and Finishes catalogue
- Seat and Backrest: stuffed with UK approved polyurethane; please kindly refer to all relevant UK Foam Certificates
- Tech Data, Care and Maintenance
- Country: Spain
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks