The Coltrane Suspension Light is created by DelightFULL as a tribute to American jazz saxophonist and composer John Coltrane. Handmade in steel with distinctly minimalist and industrial styling, the light features a suspended tubular shade with matte black finish on the outside and a gold powder finish inside. The Coltrane Suspension light makes for a great showpiece in any interior space, from living and dining rooms to restaurants, bars and reception areas, as a stand alone piece or in a cluster.
The Coltrane Suspension Light is part of a collection of suspension, floor and wall lights.
DelightFULL offers a modern reinterpretation of mid-century lighting design. By reviving design and inspirational art from the 1940s to the 1970s, DelightFULL reinvents classic lamps and shapes in keeping with the latest technological, colour and material advances.
- Design: DelightFULL
- Dimensions: Tube Ø 8 x W 100 cm
Cord length: 150 cm (adjustable and customisable)
- Canopy: stainless steel
- Shade: steel
- Wire: steel cords and magnetic discs
- Canopy: gold plated
- Shade: black matte (externally) and gold powder paint (internally)
- Please enquire for customisation possibilities
- Weight: 5 kg
- Electrical fitting: 2 x G9 LED bulbs, 4W Power, 3000K Colour Temperature, Non Dimmable (bulbs not included for North America)
- Origin: Hand made in Portugal
- Custom made to order
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks plus shipping
Customisation of dimensions, finishes and materials is available: please contact us for more information
- Product Tech Sheet Coltrane Suspension
- DelightFULL Catalogue
Material and Finishes Catalogue and Sample Box
As pictured: First image: Coltrane Suspension