The Chubby Chic Pouf Ø 45 H 45 is part of the Diesel Living collection of furniture designed by Diesel in collaboration with Moroso. This pouf reflects the lighter aesthetic of the Diesel brand, with its soft, welcoming shape emphasising casual comfort, like a well-worn pair of jeans. The leather handle of the pouf is a further nod to Diesel’s fashion pedigree. The overall effect is relaxed and contemporary, with a dose of tongue-in-cheek humour.
The Chubby Chic Pouf is suitable for both private and public spaces and is available in different fabric options in addition to the versions illustrated here. Please see the Product Tech Sheet for more details and contact us for more information on available options and advice on fabrics. It is part of a collection which also includes an armchair.
The Diesel brand needs little introduction. Contemporary, urban and edgy, the Diesel lifestyle is rock-and-roll with a dash of Italian style. Diesel Living is a range of lifestyle products designed by Diesel in collaboration with leading brands including Moroso for furniture, Foscarini for lighting and Seletti for accessories.
Moroso is, without doubt, one of the best furniture brands in the world. Under the creative direction of Patrizia Moroso, the brand combines its manufacturing expertise (especially in sofas and seating) with creative input from leading designers such as Patricia Urquiola, Ron Arad and Nendo to create a broad range of furniture of unmatched quality and creativity. Moroso products work well for both private and public spaces and are ideal for making a strong design statement.
- Designed by Diesel in collaboration with Moroso
- Measurements: Ø 45 x H 45 cm
- Weight: approximately 5 kg
- Materials: stress-resistant polyurethane foam with differentiated densities and polyester fibre on wood frame; base in thermoformed and impact-resistant black plastic; belt / handle in dark brown leather
- Covers: upholstered in broad range of fabrics - please contact us for more information and advice. The covers are removable
- Made in Italy - custom made to order
- Delivery: approximately 4 – 6 weeks