The Chrona V Suspension Light from Graypants is a sleek and stylish lamp inspired by the gaseous rings found around stars. The light takes the form of two spun brass dishes connected by a transparent acrylic strip through which the light emits.
The Chrona collection of lights are available in both horizontal (Chrona H) and vertical (Chrona V) orientations, each in multiple sizes. These can be clustered together to form a stunning constellation or hung individually to accentuate any space.
Graypants is a design studio founded by Seattle-based architects Seth Grizzle and Jonathan Junker in 2007. Their bold creativity has led to diverse designs in products and architecture, especially Scraplights, the brand's flagship line of pendant lights made entirely from repurposed corrugated cardboard. Since then, more collections have been created, always focusing on recycled paper or natural materials such as wood.
- Available in 1 finish only (Brass) and 3 sizes, please make your selection in the options below
- Measurements: Chrona V Dish 6: Ø 14 x H 14 x W 5 cm / Chrona V Dish 10: Ø 24 x H 24 x W 6 cm / Chrona V Dish 17: Ø 42 x H 42 x W 7 cm
- Weight: Chrona V Dish 6: 0.87 kg / Chrona V Dish 10: 1.57 kg / Chrona V Dish 17: 3.56 kg
- Material: brass, acrylic diffuser
- Recommended Bulb (Included): 1 x 220V - For Chrona V Dish 6: 4W LED / For Chrona V Dish 10: 9W LED / For Chrona V Dish 17: 17W LED
- Colour temperature: 2700K
- Cord Set: black 2 m cord (5 m available upon request)
- Canopy: black powder coated Ø 13 cm
- Hand-crafted in the Netherlands
- Maintenance: clean with a dry duster or compressed air
- For use in a dry location
- Delivery 3 - 4 weeks
Chrona V Dish 6 Original Tech Sheet
Chrona V Dish 10 Original Tech Sheet
Chrona V Dish 17 Original Tech Sheet
- Graypants Brand Page and Catalogue