The Air family of lights was an idea of Irish designer Ray Power who, from the start, was fascinated by the huge potential offered by the Polywood® wood veneers used by LZF. He started to manipulate the wood and explored its wide range of possibilities to create tridimensional objects. In the case of the Air Table Light the result was a conical stand and shade set which suggests visual and technical stability. This is a highly sculptural design, combining strength and lightness to create a distinctive light which suits private homes as well as commercial spaces.
The Air Table Light is the Winner of the prestigious award Red Dot 2010 (Germany) and the Good Design award (Chicago, 2009). It is part of a collection of which also includes a wall light.
LZF lamps, or Luzifer as they were originally called, is a Spanish lighting specialist making very special lights. Founded at the end of 1994, LZF specialises in ceiling, wall, floor and table lights in contemporary designs hand-made using natural wood veneers. This noble material creates a spectacular lighting effect, projecting the internal beauty of the wood and radiating a delicately warm and attractive atmosphere to both domestic and contract settings. Winner of two Good Design, two Design Plus and one Red Dot prize, LZF is fast becoming one of the most respected lighting brands in the world.
- Designed by Ray Power
- Measurements: L 27 x W 28 x H 49 cm
- Materials: wood veneer shade, metal base
- Finishes: wood veneer in 11 different colours, metal base in chrome finish. Please review the LZF Finishes guide and make your selection in the options below
- Electrical fitting: E14 (dimmable). For more explanation on the electrical fitting please refer to the LZF Technical Book, pg. 142 onwards.
- Recommended Bulb: E14 LED Mini Globe DIM 7 W max (not included)
- Cord (transparent 145 cm) and plug with on/off switch
- Handmade by LZF in Spain
- Delivery: 3-5 weeks
- Tech Sheet Air Table E14