The Sunset Mirror is a wall mirror designed by Nika Zupanc for Ghidini 1961. The mirror, part of the "Take me to Miami" collection, encapsulates the spirit of sultry heat, magical sunsets and 1950s glamour perfectly; the palm fronds on the fringe of the mirror offering an exotic hint of paradise.
The Sunset Mirror is available in 3 sizes: Small, Medium and Large.
Nika Zupanc is a young Slovenian designer whose designs give voice to the intuitive, eclectic and intimate, resulting in products that are highly expressive and distinctly feminine. She has worked many leading international brands including Moooi, Se and Dior.
Ghidini 1961 is the design-led consumer products brand from Ghidini Bosco, the Italian specialist in metal die-casting renowned for their manufacturing expertise, especially with brass. Precious and luxurious, Ghidini 1961 is the perfect marriage of manufacturing heritage and cutting-edge contemporary design. Read our related blog post on Ghidini 1961 here.
- Material: mirror in glass and palm leaves in cast brass or copper plated brass
- Available in 2 finishes: brass polished or rose gold
- Dimension: W 70 x H 60 x D 1.3 cm - Mirror Ø 55 cm
- Weight: 6.7 kg
- Delivery: 60-90 days
- Country: made in Italy
- For information on finishes refer to the Ghidini Materials and Finishes Catalogue
- For any other general information on the brand refer to the Ghidini General Catalogue