Cage is a sophisticated and elegant suspension light created by Utu. It features an elegant, sleek and modern round coupole metal structure encasing the abat-jour protecting the light source, a simple and graphic design that works equally well in contemporary and classic design schemes. The Cage suspension light is suitable for both residential and commercial spaces, for example in living rooms, dining rooms, hotel suites, restaurants and bars.
The Cage suspension light is part of the Cage collection which includes two suspension lights. Please contact us for more information.
The metal structure is available several lacquered metal colours (please refer to the Utu Technical Information and Finishes Catalogue and make your selection from the Finish drop down menu).
Utu Soulful Lighting is a design brand based in Lisbon, Portugal, creating lights that enrich spaces with individuality and meaning. Utu's design inspirations come from all over the world but its product development is firmly rooted in local craftsmanship and expertise, resulting in an exuberant collection which combines uniqueness, style and functionality. Utu's products are all custom-made and offer significant scope for customisation, perfect for high-end design projects.
- Design: Utu Soulful Lighting
- Dimensions: Ø 70 x H 70 cm
- Encases 1 abat-jour
- Materials: structure: lacquered metal / abat-jour: linen as a standard (cotton abat-jour available upon request)
- Finishes: 17 different lacquered metal colours (see Product Sheet or the Utu Technical Information and Finishes Catalogue and make your selection from the Finish drop down menu)
- Weight: 22 kg
- Voltage: 230V/50Hz (120V/60Hz version available upon request - please enquire for more details)
- Bulbs (not included): E27 / 1 x 23W CFL
- Cable length: 1.5 meters
- Material for cable: black textile cord (for all black suspension lights) / brown textile cord (for all other suspension lights except black ones). Other cord colours are available at extra charge upon request
- Product Sheet
- Origin: made in Portugal
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks plus shipping
Please contact us for more information