I.Rain Helene - Customizable
The I.Rain Helene can be entirely customizable: measurements, shape, number of pixels and finishes for both the canopy and the pixels cover cups. Please do not add to cart but contact the store for more information.
The I.Rain Helene stems from the collaboration between Thierry Gaugain for Blackbody and the world famous French ceramic company Haviland. This composition can be adapted in size, height and number of OLED in order to fit to your projects. The I.Rain product family is composed of a range of product having from 18 to 137 lights in addition to all the flexibility of custom made suspensions adapted to stair tubes, showrooms or corridors. More pixels can be offered if requested, in order to adapt to any room, space or project.
The I.Rain Helene is available in 3 standard versions: Helene Light & Porcelain (or Helene Montgolfiere 145), Helene 61 and Helene 37.
OLEDs organic light-emitting diodes form 2 mm thin luminous surfaces. They belong to the family of semi-conductor lighting sources just like LEDs, which are commonly used for outdoor lighting and automobiles. However, OLEDs rely on organic substances such as carbon and hydrogen to emit light. OLED lighting solutions give rise to a new use for light. Long-lasting (50,000 hour life), ultra flat, glare-free, and heat-free, these luminous panes are reinventing home lighting.
Light becomes a fully functional material, which adopts an endless variety of forms or colours, enabling architects as well as designers to explore innovative and personalized approaches. As such, it allows lamp designers to associate lighting with visual and tactile senses, bringing life to their creations.
Blackbody is the global leader in applying cutting-edge OLED (organic light emitting diodes) technology to lighting design.They have collaborated with leading designers such as Thierry Gaugain to create ceiling, table, floor and wall lights which are unlike anything else in the market. Many of these designs can be customised, enabling architects and designers to realise solutions to suit particular requirements for both private and commercial spaces.
- Designed by Thierry Gaugain for Blackbody, in collaboration with Haviland
- Dimming: included on our standard
- Measurements for the Helene Light & Porcelain (Montgolfiere 145): Total Diam 140 cm / Pixel Diam 8.5 cm / Total H 176.6 cm
- Measurements for the Helene 61: Total Diam 93 cm / Pixel Diam 8.5 cm / Available in 3 different total heights: H 85 cm or H 145 cm or H 200 cm
- Measurements for the Helene 37: Total Diam 73 cm / Pixel Diam 8.5 cm / Available in 2 different total heights: H 85 cm or H 145 cm
- Measurement for the Helene Customizable: entirely customizable both in diameter, width and depth and in height
- Weight: Helene Light & Porcelain (Montgolfiere 145): approx 53 kg / Helene 61: approx 20 kg / Helene 37: approx 14 kg
- Pixel light lifespan: over than 50,000 hours
- Canopy material: MDF - customisable upon request, including with mirror effect etc.
- Trumpets (Pixels) Cover Cups Colour: Haviland porcelain cup, finish "Matignon" white with gold patterns
- Canopy Colour: gold mirror as a standard
- Cables Colour: White as a standard
- I.Rain Helene - Standard Models
- I.Rain Helene Light & Porcelain - Montgolfiere 145
- I.Rain Helene - Haviland Leaflet
- I.Rain Helene - Haviland Porcelain
- Delivery: approximately 8 - 10 weeks
- For Trumpets Cover Cups, Canopy and Cables Colours: please note that several finishes are available: please enquire for more details
OPTIONS AND PRICES IN EURO (excluding VAT) - please enquire for more details:
I.Rain Helene - Per pixel - From Eu 200.00 + VAT
View full product details →