The Wire Side and Coffee Tables are a set of sleek and distinctive occasional tables designed by Sean Dare for Dare Studio. The table features a cage-like steel frame with a solid timber top in a contemporary industrial style. The Wire occasional tables work well both at home next to a sofa or armchair and in commercial spaces such as bars and reception areas.
The Wire Side and Coffee Tables are part of a collection of tables and stools.
Dare Studio is a British design company producing award winning furniture for luxury residential interiors and high specification contract environments. Established by Sean Dare in 2009, Dare Studio champions the skills of the finest craftsmen and sets a benchmark for the very best in contemporary design and manufacture. Working with globally respected designers sharing a holistic understanding of the manufacturing process, Dare strives to create pieces which are timeless, future classics.
- Design: Sean Dare
- Year: 2009
- Available in 3 versions: low side table, tall side table and coffee table
- Low Side Table: ø 40.5 x H 43 cm
- Tall Side Table: ø 40.5 x H 55 cm
- Coffee Table: ø 85.5 x H 35 cm
Materials: top in solid American black walnut or European white oak in waxed oil timber finish; steel frame and legs powder coated in RAL 9005
- All wood products are FSC certified
- Other features: the steel frame and legs are powder coated black RAL 9005 as standard but alternative RAL colour finishes are available at extra cost - please contact us for more information
- Origin: made in the UK
- Custom made to order
- Delivery: 8 - 10 weeks
- Product Tech Sheet
- For information on materials and finishes please refer to the Dare Materials Catalogue
- For further reference please kindly refer to the latest general Dare Catalogue
Please contact us for more information