The Terra Tables, designed by Dario Contessotto and Mirco Colussi for Scarlet Splendour, is a collection of luxurious and versatile coffee, centre and side tables featuring monolithic round metal bases with exquisite Italian marble tops. The design is inspired by the Indian game of Matka: the pot shape of the table signifying abundance of luck. The Terra Tables are available in three sizes and each one can be topped with black or white marble. The Terra Tables are elegant and distinctive occasional tables, ideal for both residential and commercial spaces.
For any more information on materials, finishes and options, please kindly refer to the product tech sheet below and the Scarlet Splendour Lookbook and Twisted Tails catalogue and contact us for more information on available options.
Founded in 2015 and based in London, Artefatto is a design studio headed by three young designers brought together by their passion for design: Lorenzo Scisciani, Salvatore Morales and Sacha Andraos. Their work bridges the boundaries between art and design. They strive to create groundbreaking products and interiors with a refreshing simplicity and distinctive purity.
Scarlet Splendour is a trailblazing design brand from India, specialising in luxury furniture, lighting and rugs on the boundaries between classic and modern, whimsical and serious, and functional and dramatic. Designed in collaboration with leading international designers such as Matteo Cibic and Nika Zupanc and custom-made in the highest quality by skilled craftsmen in India, Scarlet Splendour's collections are perfect for discerning collectors in search of beautiful and unique statement pieces.
- Design: Dario Contessotto and Mirco Colussi
- Material: brass and marble
- Finish: black or white Italian marble top; brass in glossy finish
- Alto: ø 57 x H 57 cm
- Soprano: ø 76 x H 47 cm
- Basso: ø 130 x H 37 cm
- Care and Maintenance: wipe gently with a dry soft cloth; liquid spillage must be wiped off without delay; dry vacuum regularly
- Celebration of Authenticity: slight variations or imperfections are the marks of an artisanal manufacturing process and a testament to the individuality and originality of each work of art; Scarlet Splendour reserves its right to eventually make some qualitative changes and improvements to their products
- Production: this product is custom-made to order
- Origin: made in India
- Delivery: 2-3 months
View Tech Specs Terra Alto Bianco / View Tech Specs Terra Alto Nero / View Tech Specs Terra Soprano Bianco / View Tech Specs Terra Soprano Bianco / View Tech Specs Terra Basso Bianco / View Tech Specs Terra Basso Bianco