Playing Games Side Table is a sculptural occasional table created by Dooq. The table plays on contrasts in materials, shapes, proportions and colours resulting in a perfect balance between different elements. Playing Games is a playful and distinctive side table ideal both for private use and in commercial spaces, for example in living rooms, hotel lobbies and reception areas.
The Playing Games Side Table is part of a collection which also includes a center table. In addition to the version shown here, the top, oval base and half-circle base of the table are available in Guatemala green, Estremoz white, Estremoz rose, black Marquina, Emperador and Carrara marble. The metal base also comes in polished or satin brass, copper or nickel finishes. Please refer to the Dooq Materials Catalogue and contact us for more information.
All Dooq products are custom-made to order with prices dependent on product specification and quantity. Please contact us for more advice on materials and finishes as well as information on prices and delivery lead times.
Born in Portugal, Dooq is dedicated to stimulating the senses. Its luxurious designs are inspired by the unexpected meeting of opposites: feminine and masculine, small and large, soft and solid and where the past meets the present. Highly skilled craftsmen combine sensual materials like velvet, trimmings, straw and glass with harder materials such as copper, marble, brass and wood to create a sumptuous and elegant collection which crosses the boundary between art and design.
- Design: Dooq
- Dimensions: W 52 x D 60 x H 61 cm
- Material: top in Guatemala green marble, oval base in Marquina black marble, half-circle base in Estremoz white marble, metal base in stainless steel in satin brass finish
- For other materials and finishes please refer to the Dooq Materials Catalogue
- Origin: made in Portugal
- Delivery: 8 - 10 weeks plus shipping
- Product Sheet
Please contact us for more information on preferred materials combinations and prices according to your location
- As pictured: Top: Guatemala green marble / Oval base: Nero Marquina marble / Half-circle base: Estremoz white marble / Metal base: satin brass