Frame Dining Table is an elegant dining table designed by Stefano Giovannoni and produced by Ghidini 1961. The table is designed around an elegant 45 degree rounded joint, which forms the structural basis for the entire Frame collection. The Dining Table is a timeless and luxurious table which works well in both residential and public spaces.
The Frame Dining Table is available in five different sizes and various top finishes and is part a collection of products designed by Stefano Giovannoni for Ghidini 1961. The Frame collection comprises sofas, armchairs, dining and coffee tables, bookshelves and cabinets, each available in various sizes and finishes. The one common and simple element in the Frame collection is "the joint" which, combined with some sleek rounded 45 degrees extrusions, creates a unique, elegant and versatile collection of furniture products.
Stefano Giovannoni lives and works in Milan. He graduated in architecture at the University of Florence and since then he has been focusing on the world of home accessories and kitchenware. Stefano has collaborated with companies like Alessi, Amore Pacific, Cedderoth, Deborah, Fiat, Hannstar, Hansemm, Helit, Henkel, Honeywell, Kokuyo, Inda, Laufen, Lavazza, LG Hausys, Magis, Mika-kuto, NTT Docomo, Oras, Oregon Scientific , Pepsico, Pulsar, Samsung, Seiko, Siemens, Sodastream, 3M, Telecom, Toto, Veneta Cucine, and many others. Some of Stefano's collections, such as the Girotondo collection (over 10 million units sold), the Mami, the "FFF" series for Alessi, the Alessi-one bathroom ware, and the Bombo family for Magis, remain milestones in the world of design.
Ghidini 1961 is the design-led consumer products brand from Ghidini Bosco, the Italian specialist in metal die-casting renowned for their manufacturing expertise, especially with brass. Precious and luxurious, Ghidini 1961 is the perfect marriage of manufacturing heritage and cutting-edge contemporary design. Read our related blog post on Ghidini 1961 here.
- Designed by Stefano Giovannoni
- Available in five sizes and multiple top finishes
- brass frame and legs; structure in die casted aluminium for the angular elements and tubular aluminium for the supporting structure on the perimeter
- top in either Bolivar wood, or Calacatta gold marble or Sahara noir marble or Emperador dark marble - make your selection amongst the options below; tops are 20 mm for marble and 30 mm for wood
- Finishes: polished or satin or burnished brass
- W 120 x D 120 x H 78 cm
- W 200 x D 120 x H 78 cm
- W 240 x D 120 x H 78 cm
- W 280 x D 120 x H 78 cm
- W 300 x D 120 x H 78 cm
- Delivery: 60-90 days
- Country: made in Italy
- For all materials and finishes refer to the Ghidini Materials and Finishes Catalogue
- For any other general information on the brand refer to the Ghidini General Catalogue