Star is an elegant and sculptural table light created by Utu. The design features a drum-shaped linen lampshade encased within a cage-like structure made of metal rods, highlighting the contrasts between hard and soft textures as well as regular and random shapes. The Star table light is a great way to add a touch of design flair to both residential and commercial spaces, from living rooms to reception areas.
The Star table light is part of the Star collection which includes various suspension, table, floor and wall lights. The metal structure is available several polished and metal finishes and several lacquered metal colours (please refer to the Utu Technical Information and Finishes Catalogue and make your selection in the "Notes to Do Shop" section upon check out).
Utu Soulful Lighting is a design brand based in Lisbon, Portugal, creating lights that enrich spaces with individuality and meaning. Utu's design inspirations come from all over the world but its product development is firmly rooted in local craftsmanship and expertise, resulting in an exuberant collection which combines uniqueness, style and functionality. Utu's products are all custom-made and offer significant scope for customisation, perfect for high-end design projects.
- Design: Utu Soulful Lighting
- Dimensions: max Ø 33 x max H 72 cm
- Materials: metal structure - lacquered metal, brass or copper; shade in linen (included)
- Finishes: 6 polished and satin metal finishes + 18 different lacquered metal colours (see Product Sheet or the Utu Technical Information and Finishes Catalogue and specify your choice in the "Notes to Do Shop" section upon check out)
- Weight: 4 kg
- Voltage: 230V/50Hz (120V/60Hz version available upon request - please enquire for more details)
- Bulbs (not included): E27 / 1 x 15W CFL
- Cable length: 1.5 meters
- Material for cable: transparent rubber cord (other cord colours are available at extra charge upon request)
- Product Sheet
- Origin: made in Portugal
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks plus shipping
Please contact us for more information
- As pictured: First image: structure in black lacquered metal / Second image: structure in brass / Third image: structure in copper / Fourth image: structure in ivory lacquered metal