The Scraplight Tilt Table Light from Graypants is a versatile and stylish lamp that provides warm, intimate and functional lighting for any occasion or type of space. At night, the corrugation in the shades creates beautiful patterns of light and shadow, transforming the surfaces of a room.
Tough and elegant, the lamp shade is made from from recycled cardboard precision cut with a laser and assembled by hand using a nontoxic adhesive. All Scraplights are treated with an environmentally friendly fire retardant. The lamps are made by the Graypants team in the Netherlands in partnership with a social works programme to provide craft-based work for those who need it most, a great example of the brand's belief in responsible design, responsible materials and responsible production.
The Scraplight Tilt Table light is part of a collection of recycled cardboard lights in multiple shapes.
Graypants is a design studio founded by Seattle-based architects Seth Grizzle and Jonathan Junker in 2007. Their bold creativity has led to diverse designs in products and architecture, especially Scraplights, the brand's flagship line of pendant lights made entirely from repurposed corrugated cardboard. Since then, more collections have been created, always focusing on recycled paper or natural materials such as wood.
- Available in 2 different finishes (Original or White) and 1 size only, please make your selection in the options below
- Measurements: Ø 34 x H 24 cm
- Weight: c. 5.2 kg
- Material: shade in recycled cardboard (treated with non-toxic fire retardant) with non-toxic adhesives / hand-blackened sturdy steel frame, textile wrapped cord, bottom felt pad, and durable switch
- Recommended Bulb (Not Included): E27 socket, 15W LED or 40W incandescent x1
- Dimming: the light is dimmable, please make sure compatible dimmable light bulbs are used
- Cord Set: black cloth cord with wall plug
- Hand-crafted in the Netherlands
- Delivery 3 - 4 weeks
- Tilt Table Original Tech Sheet
- Tilt Table White Tech Sheet
- Graypants Brand Page and Catalogue