The Kerflight T3 Table Light from Graypants is a versatile and stylish lamp that provides warm, intimate and functional lighting for any occasion or type of space. The shade panels are reversible and replaceable, thus offering flexibility for changes and customisation.
Tough and elegant, the light is hand-made by skilled craftsmen using FSC-certified Baltic birch plywood. The lamps are made by the Graypants team in the Netherlands in partnership with a social works programme to provide craft-based work for those who need it most, a great example of the brand's belief in responsible design, responsible materials and responsible production.
The Kerflight T3 Table light is part of a collection of plywood lights in multiple shapes, sizes and colours.
Graypants is a design studio founded by Seattle-based architects Seth Grizzle and Jonathan Junker in 2007. Their bold creativity has led to diverse designs in products and architecture, especially Scraplights, the brand's flagship line of pendant lights made entirely from repurposed corrugated cardboard. Since then, more collections have been created, always focusing on recycled paper or natural materials such as wood.
- Available in 3 durable non-toxic hand-finishes: whitewash, espresso or a reversible natural/lava combination, please make your selection in the options below
- Measurements: Ø 26 x H 47 cm
- Weight: c. 3.45 kg
- Material: FSC-certified Baltic birch plywood shade / support in powder coated steel
- Recommended Bulb (Not Included): E27 socket, 15W LED or 40W incandescent x1
- Dimming: the light is dimmable, please make sure compatible dimmable light bulbs are used
- Cord Set: grey textile hardwired 2.5m cord with a standard wall plug and a hand switch
- Hand-crafted in the Netherlands
- Delivery 3 - 4 weeks
Kerflight T3 Tech Sheet
- Graypants Brand Page and Catalogue