The Bullet Lamp is a brass and metallic glass table light designed by Studio Job for Ghidini 1961. This light is a clever and slick derivation of the iconic Nowhere bullet vase from this creative duo of designers.
The Bullet Lamp is part of a collection of products designed by Studio Job for Ghidini 1961.
Studio Job was founded in 1998 by Job Smeets, and later joined in 2000 by Nynke Tynagel, both graduates of the Design Academy Eindhoven. They have been hugely influential in elevating design arts in contemporary culture with their highly sought-after limited edition creations. These are often inspired by highly personal experiences and are characterised by extravagant details executed using both traditional and modern techniques.
Ghidini 1961 is the design-led consumer products brand from Ghidini Bosco, the Italian specialist in metal die-casting renowned for their manufacturing expertise, especially with brass. Precious and luxurious, Ghidini 1961 is the perfect marriage of manufacturing heritage and cutting-edge contemporary design. Read our related blog post on Ghidini 1961 here.
- Material: brass or copper plated brass (depending on the 2 versions) and metallic glass
- Available in 2 finishes: brass polished and rose gold
- Dimension: Ø 17 x H 54 cm
- Weight: 3.9 kg
- Delivery: 60-90 days
- Country: made in Italy
- For all materials and finishes refer to the Ghidini Materials and Finishes Catalogue
- For any other general information on the brand refer to the Ghidini General Catalogue