The Axonometry Pen & Cards Desk Tray Set, designed by Elisa Giovannoni for Ghidini 1961, is a set of 2 trays with slanting sides which is ideal as a desk tidy in order to store your pens and cards with style. This slick tray is made of a combination of brass and copper.
Axonometry is part of a collection designed by Elisa Giovannoni for Ghidini and is available as a Cube Set or a Parallelepiped Set. Some further 4 different square / rectangular Tray Sets have been recently added to the Axonometry collection as well.
Elisa Gargan Giovannoni is an industrial and interior designer, wife and partner of Ghidini's Creative Director Stefano Giovannoni. Elisa collaborates as a designer with Giovannoni Design and other companies including Alessi, Magis, Maletti-l'Oreal, Millefiori, Mr & Mrs Fragrances, Millefiori, Bisazza, Veneta Cucine, Bertazzoni, Marzorati&Ronchetti, Tubes, Viceversa. Winner of numerous prizes and competitions, Elisa runs courses at the Domus Academy and the Polytechnic School of Design.
Ghidini 1961 is the design-led consumer products brand from Ghidini Bosco, the Italian specialist in metal die-casting renowned for their manufacturing expertise, especially with brass. Precious and luxurious, Ghidini 1961 is the perfect marriage of manufacturing heritage and cutting-edge contemporary design. Read our related blog post on Ghidini 1961 here.
- Designed by Elisa Giovannoni
- Material: brass and copper
- Finish: brass polished or rose gold
- Dimensions: Total: L 34.5 x W 7.5 x H 2 cm / Each single tray: L 23.5 x W 7.5 x H 2 cm +
L 12.5 x W 7.5 x H 2 cm
- Weight: Brass 0.42 kg / Copper 0.44 kg
- Delivery: 60-90 days
- Country: made in Italy
- For all materials and finishes refer to the Ghidini Materials and Finishes Catalogue
- For any other general information on the brand refer to the Ghidini General Catalogue