The Axonometry Cube Set, designed by Elisa Giovannoni for Ghidini 1961, is a set of three parallelepiped-shaped trays with slanting sides which, when grouped together, creates an illusion of a 3D cube. The trays look great when presented together as a centrepiece, or can be used separately.
The Axonometry Cube Set is available in 2 sizes and 2 finishes (polished brass and rose gold copper), please make your selection in the options below. The trays can be purchased separately or with different finishes in a set, please enquire for more details.
Axonometry is part of a collection designed by Elisa Giovannoni for Ghidini and is available as a Cube Set or a Parallelepiped Set. Both sets are available in a Small or in a Large version.
Elisa Gargan Giovannoni is an industrial and interior designer, wife and partner of Ghidini's Creative Director Stefano Giovannoni. Elisa collaborates as a designer with Giovannoni Design and other companies including Alessi, Magis, Maletti-l'Oreal, Millefiori, Mr & Mrs Fragrances, Millefiori, Bisazza, Veneta Cucine, Bertazzoni, Marzorati&Ronchetti, Tubes, Viceversa. Winner of numerous prizes and competitions, Elisa runs courses at the Domus Academy and the Polytechnic School of Design.
Ghidini 1961 is the design-led consumer products brand from Ghidini Bosco, the Italian specialist in metal die-casting renowned for their manufacturing expertise, especially with brass. Precious and luxurious, Ghidini 1961 is the perfect marriage of manufacturing heritage and cutting-edge contemporary design. Read our related blog post on Ghidini 1961 here.
- Designed by Elisa Giovannoni
- Material: brass or copper
- Finish: brass polished or rose gold
- Dimensions of the Set of 3 Axonometry Cube Small trays: L 7.5 x W 8.7 cm x H 2.5 / L 7.5 x W 8.7 x H 2.5 cm / L 7.5 x W 7.5 x W 2.5 cm - Total Dimension when combined: L 15 x W 20 x H 2.5 cm
- Dimensions of the Set of 3 Axonometry Cube Large trays: L 15 x W 17.3 x H 2.5 cm / L 15 x W 17.3 x H 2.5 cm / L 15 x W 15 x H 2.5 cm - Total Dimension when combined: L 30 x W 27 x H 2.5 cm
- Weights: Small brass 0.44 kg / Small copper 0.5 kg - Large brass 1.25 kg / Large copper 1.33 kg
- Delivery: 60-90 days
- Country: made in Italy
- For all materials and finishes refer to the Ghidini Materials and Finishes Catalogue
- For any other general information on the brand refer to the Ghidini General Catalogue