The Noon 5 Suspension Light is an elegant and versatile light designed by El Schmid for Zeitraum. The light comprises 5 round fabric lampshades suspended on rigid metal arms arranged in a seemingly random way, creating a highly sculptural design which looks subtle and striking at the same time. The Noon 5 Suspension Light works well over dining tables and seating areas in both residential and public spaces. The light is part of the Noon Collection which comprises a series of designs based on combining metal frame and fabric shades in different ways.
El Schmid is a German design studio that specialises in designer and contemporary lighting for leading brands such as Zeitraum.
Zeitraum was founded in Wolfratshausen near Munich in 1990, specialising in solid wood furniture with emphasis on sustainability and contemporary design. Zeitraum products are characterised by sleek, minimalist designs, attention to detail and exceptional quality. Their chairs, tables, beds and other collections can be found in high-end residential projects as well as commercial spaces such as hotels and restaurants around the world.
- Design: El Schmid
- Dimensions: W 146 x D 88 x H 99 cm / 2 x small lampshades: Ø 30 x H 17 cm / 3 x big lampshades: Ø 42 x H 22 cm
- Materials: frame in powder-coated iron, shade in fabric (75% viscose from cotton waste product, 25% polyamide)
- Finishes: frame in matt black (also available in matt white, please enquire for more details), textile shade in white, black, light grey or warm grey (inside white) - select your preferred option below
- Recommended Bulbs (not included): max. Halogen Classic A: ECO 3 × 57 W, E 27 / Halogen Classic P: ECO 2 × 46 W / Mini-ball shape, E 27
- Diffusers included to prevent glare
- Designed for ceiling heights of 240 cm – 270 cm; adjustments to suit other room heights are possible upon request
- Origin: made in Germany
- Delivery: 2 - 4 weeks
- Tech Specs