The No. 2 Pendant is a simple and elegant suspension light created by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl for 101 Copenhagen. The design resembles a sleek inverted microphone, a hint to its harmonious nature. This highly refined light is all about details and proportions. The final design is the result of many small adjustments and many different proposals, hence the name No. 2. The key feature of the light is the Art Deco inspired detail of the brass-plated socket , its subtly decorative vertical grooves creating a shimmering effect. The opal glass lampshade ensures optimal light diffusion and creates a warm light, perfect for creating a ”hygge" ambiance. The No. 2 Pendant looks great on its own and in a cluster of many pendants together in different heights. It is suitable for both residential and commercial spaces, for example in living rooms, dining rooms, hotel suites, restaurants and bars.
101 Copenhagen is a Danish design brand founded in 2017 with a strong vision to create a world of beautiful furniture, lighting and accessories of exquisite craftsmanship, quality and timeless design for Scandinavian living.
- Design: Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl for 101 Copenhagen
- Dimensions: Ø 14 x H 31 cm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Lampshade: opal glass
- Structure: 100% aluminium
- Socket: E14 - 230V
- Recommended Light Source: 1 x Tala Pluto E14 - LED 3W
- Luminosity: 240 Lumen - 2200 Kelvin
- Does not comply with US Standards
- Origin: Designed in Denmark and country of origin Asia
- Delivery: 3 - 4 weeks plus shipping
Please contact us for more information