The Vanilla Noir Monsieur Verdoux Bar Cabinet, designed by Matteo Cibic for Scarlet Splendour, is an elegant and distinctiv bar cabinet made in MDF and teakwood with intricate resin inlay. When opened, it reveals a complete professional bar, with compartments for bottles and bar accessories, with leather finishes. The Verdoux are a couple: there is a Monsieur and a Madame! The Monsieur Verdoux is a statement piece, ideal for both residential and commercial spaces.
The Vanilla Noir Collection comprises tables, cabinets, shelves and other furniture and accessories. The collection is inspired by Indian marquetry, with the use of resin inlay as a contemporary, sustainable alternative to the traditional ivory and bone.
For any more information on materials, finishes and options, please kindly refer to the product tech sheet below and the Scarlet Splendour Lookbook and Twisted Tails catalogue and contact us for more information on available options.
Matteo Cibic is an award winning designer based in Italy, well known for designs with anthropomorphic and joyful shapes as well as hybrid functions, blending the use of industrial and artisanal techniques. He and his team have developed products and creative ideas for international companies, private collectors and cultural institutions such as Benetton, Centre Pompidou and Scarlet Splendour.
Scarlet Splendour is a trailblazing design brand from India, specialising in luxury furniture, lighting and rugs on the boundaries between classic and modern, whimsical and serious, and functional and dramatic. Designed in collaboration with leading international designers such as Matteo Cibic and Nika Zupanc and custom-made in the highest quality by skilled craftsmen in India, Scarlet Splendour's collections are perfect for discerning collectors in search of beautiful and unique statement pieces.
- Design: Matteo Cibic
- Material: MDF, teakwood, plywood, resin inlay and leather
- Finish: available in two versions: Monsieur and Madame
- Dimensions: W 60.5 x D 51 x H 200 cm
- Care and Maintenance: wipe gently with a dry soft cloth; liquid spillage must be wiped off without delay; a premium wax may be used occasionally to refresh the high gloss
- Celebration of Authenticity: slight variations or imperfections are the marks of an artisanal manufacturing process and a testament to the individuality and originality of each work of art; Scarlet Splendour reserves its right to eventually make some qualitative changes and improvements to their products
- Production: this product is custom-made to order
- Origin: made in India
- Delivery: 2-3 months
View Tech Specs Monsieur / View Tech Specs Madame