The Agora Armchair and Sofas is a collection designed by Pepe Albargues for Missana. The shapes and the name of this collection are inspired by one of the most modern and characterful areas of Valencia: the Agora building located in the City of Arts and Sciences, a multifunctional space. Agora is also a nod to the Ancient Greece’s Agora, a place where commerce, culture and politics resided. Agora is a trendy and comfortable collection which comprises an armchair (one seater) and two sofas (two and three seaters) each one with its elegant curvy shapes. The Agora are wonderful statement pieces which work well in both private and public spaces.
The Agora Armchair and Sofas are fully upholstered, please refer to the Missana Fabrics and Finishes catalogue for more information and contact us if you need further advice.
Agora is a broader collection which comprises small armchairs, larger armchairs, sofas, chairs and stools.
Missana is a Spanish furniture brand well known for its contemporary, slick designs and top quality upholstery. The brand was relaunched in 2012 with a fresh new image, cutting edge art direction and an ambitious programme of new products from leading international designers.
View Tech Specs
- Designed by Pepe Albargues
- Made in Spain
- Dimensions: Armchair: W 78 x D 98 x H 94 x SH 42 cm / Two Seater: W 138 x D 98 x H 94 x SH 42 cm / Three Seater: W 198 x D 98 x H 94 x SH 42 cm
- Weight: Armchair: 26 kg / Two Seater: 39 kg / Three Seater: 53 kg
- Materials: iron and beech wood structure; seat cushions stuffed with polyurethane 3542 covered with polyester fibre; backrest cushions stuffed with 50% goose feathers and 50% polyester fibre; lacquered iron legs
- Upholstery and other finishes: please kindly refer to Missana Fabrics and Finishes catalogue
- Seat and Backrest: stuffed with UK approved polyurethane; please kindly refer to all relevant UK Foam Certificates
- Tech Data, Care and Maintenance
- Country: Spain
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks