The Mixta Trio Coffee Table is an elegant and versatile occasional table designed by Andrés Martínez for Nomon. The design features a wooden base and a top made of three leaves which can come in walnut and / or marble. This allows multiple interesting material combinations to suit different design schemes, ideal for both residential and commercial spaces.
The Mixta Trio Coffee Table is available in two sizes - small and large - and each one is available in multiple versions: whilst the structure is always in natural walnut, the three tops can either be all in natural walnut, or two in natural walnut and the third in marble, or two in marble and the third in natural walnut, or the three tops in marble. The choices of marble are Emperador, Sahara Noir or Calacatta Gold. The Mixta Coffee Table is ideal for both residential and commercial spaces.
The Mixta Coffee Table is available in two models: Duo or Trio.
The Mixta Coffee Table is part of the Moments Collection designed by Andrés Martínez. The collection comprises a bar stand, a champagne bucket stand, a console, two valets, two wall desks, a concierge, a vanity table with its own pouf, a towel holder, various mirrors both for wall and free standing, a side table, a family of modular coffee tables and a day bed. All items are available in multiple materials and finishes.
For any more information on materials, finishes and options, please kindly refer to the product tech sheet below and the Nomon Material and Finishes Catalogue and contact us for more information on available options.
Andrés Martínez is a Spanish designer born in Córdoba from a family with jewellery traditions. Andrés has been collaborating with Nomon since its very early stages. Thanks to his design acumen and obsession with details Andrés is able to craft some aesthetically beautiful and technically complicated solutions with apparent effortless simplicity.
Nomon is a leading Spanish design interior accessories and furniture brand, especially well known for its collection of avant garde indoor clocks. Nomon's clocks and furniture all share the same characteristics of visually stunning design, top quality materials and impeccable craftsmanship. These elegant and sophisticated products are truly jewellery for the home.
- Design: Andrés Martínez
- Small: W 60 x D 136 x H 36 cm
- Large: W 90 x D 136 x H 36 cm
- Material: walnut and marble
- Finish: whilst the structure is always in natural walnut, the three tops can either be all in natural walnut, or two in natural walnut and the third in marble, or two in marble and the third in natural walnut, or the three tops in marble; marble choices: Emperador, Sahara Noir or Calacatta Gold
- Care and Maintenance: wipe gently with a dry soft cloth; liquid spillage must be wiped off without delay; a premium wooden wax or polisher may be used occasionally
- Origin: made in Spain
- Delivery: all Nomon products are in stock; delivery in approx. 1-2 weeks
- Product Tech Sheet