The Nest Low Stool is a comfortable and versatile stool designed by Paula Rosales for Missana. The stool takes on the form of a bulbous, upholstered block sitting on a tubular metal frame with three legs. The design of the Nest Low Stool is open, cheerful and inviting, ideal for use in public spaces such as restaurants, hotel lobbies and open areas as well as at home.
The Nest Low Stool is part of a collection which includes a pouf, a low stool, two bar stools, a chair, a sofa and two round sofas (one with a back rest and the other one with an integrated planter). The stool can be upholstered in a broad range of fabrics, please refer to the Missana Fabrics and Finishes catalogue for more information and contact us if you need any advice.
Paula Rosales is a Madrid-based architect with extensive experience in branded commercial interiors and residential projects. Her recent work and research focuses on bio-healthy architecture and construction, engaging with the natural environment and the well-being of its users.
Missana is a Spanish furniture brand well known for its contemporary, slick designs and top quality upholstery. The brand was relaunched in 2012 with a fresh new image, cutting edge art direction and an ambitious programme of new products from leading international designers.
View Tech Specs
- Design: Paula Rosales
- Measurement: W 57 x D 53 x H 62 x SH 43 cm
- Weight: 11.5 kg
- Structure: pine wood and low density fibre board structure
- Legs: lacquered iron legs
- Upholstery and other finishes: please kindly refer to Missana Fabrics and Finishes catalogue
- Seat and Backrest: stuffed with UK approved polyurethane; please kindly refer to all relevant UK Foam Certificates
- Tech Data, Care and Maintenance
- Country: Spain
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks