The Alce Pouf is a modern and playful footstool designed by Chris Hardy for Missana. The seat cushion of the pouf is sleek and comfortable, set on top of slender legs which recall deer antlers, after which the pouf is named. The Alce Pouf works well in both residential and public spaces, especially in contemporary design schemes where a playful dash of colour is called for.
The Alce Pouf, which comes in 2 sizes, is part of the Alce Collection, which includes an armchair, two poufs, a 2-seater sofa, a 3-seater sofa and a 3-and-a-half-seater maxi sofa. These can be upholstered in a wide range of fabrics, for more information please see the Missana Fabrics and Finishes catalogue. The metal feet of the pouf can be lacquered in all standard RAL colours as well as special copper, golden and chrome colour finishes. Please contact us if you need any advice on fabrics and finishes.
Chris Hardy an Australian designer who specialises in furniture and lighting design, whose extensive and versatile experience never goes unnoticed in any of his creations and numerous projects. Today Chris also works as an interior designer for Daryl Jackson & Alastair Swayn, a leading Australian architectural and interior design firm.
Missana is a Spanish furniture brand well known for its contemporary, slick designs and top quality upholstery. The brand was relaunched in 2012 with a fresh new image, cutting edge art direction and an ambitious programme of new products from leading international designers.
View Tech Specs
- Designed by: Chris Hardy
- Made in Spain
- Measurement: Small: W 85 x D 60 x H 45 cm / Large: W 85 x D 85 x H 45 cm
- Weight: Small: 17 kg / Large: 20 Kg
- Structure materials: iron structure, tablex and particles board
- Legs: lacquered iron legs
- Upholstery and other finishes: please kindly refer to Missana Fabrics and Finishes catalogue
- Seat and Backrest: stuffed with UK approved polyurethane; please kindly refer to all relevant UK Foam Certificates
- Tech Data, Care and Maintenance
- Country: Spain
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks