Star is an elegant and sculptural wall light created by Utu. The design features a drum-shaped linen lampshade encased within a cage-like structure made of metal rods, highlighting the contrasts between hard and soft textures as well as regular and random shapes. The Star wall light is a great way to add a touch of design flair to both residential and commercial spaces, from living rooms and hallways to bars and reception areas.
The Star wall light is part of the Star collection which includes various suspension, table, floor and wall lights. The structure of the light is available in lacquered metal, brass or copper, with the lacquered metal version available in 14 different colours (please refer to the Utu Materials Catalogue and make your selection in the "Notes to Do Shop" section upon check out).
Utu Soulful Lighting is a design brand based in Lisbon, Portugal, creating lights that enrich spaces with individuality and meaning. Utu's design inspirations come from all over the world but its product development is firmly rooted in local craftsmanship and expertise, resulting in an exuberant collection which combines uniqueness, style and functionality. Utu's products are all custom-made and offer significant scope for customisation, perfect for high-end design projects.
- Design: Utu Soulful Lighting
- Dimensions: max W 28 x max D 20 x max H 51 cm
- Materials: metal structure - lacquered metal, brass or copper; shade in linen (included)
- Finishes: brass, copper and bronze in polished or brushed finishes, lacquered metal in 13 different colours (see Product Sheet or the Utu Materials Catalogue and specify your choice in the "Notes to Do Shop" section upon check out)
- Weight: 3 kg
- Voltage: 230V/50Hz (120V/60Hz version available upon request - please enquire for more details)
- Bulbs (not included): E27 / 1 x 20W CFL
- Product Sheet
- Utu Materials Catalogue
- Origin: made in Portugal
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks plus shipping
Please contact us for more information
- As pictured: First image: structure in emerald lacquered metal / Second image: structure in brass / Third image: structure in copper / Fourth image: structure in brown lacquered metal / Fifth image: structure in gold lacquered metal