The High Noon Floor Light is a simple and versatile light designed by El Schmid for Zeitraum. The minimalist shape of the light reflects the designer's desire to focus on the purity of form and the contrast between the hard metal frame and the soft fabric shade. The long extended arm of the frame allows the light to be positioned in the middle of living spaces in an unobtrusive way, whilst the fabric shade provides a warm and welcoming glow. The High Noon Floor Light is ideal for use in public spaces such as hotel lobbies and also in living rooms at home. The light is part of the Noon Collection which comprises a series of designs based on combining metal frame and fabric shades in different ways.
El Schmid is a German design studio that specialises in designer and contemporary lighting for leading brands such as Zeitraum.
Zeitraum was founded in Wolfratshausen near Munich in 1990, specialising in solid wood furniture with emphasis on sustainability and contemporary design. Zeitraum products are characterised by sleek, minimalist designs, attention to detail and exceptional quality. Their chairs, tables, beds and other collections can be found in high-end residential projects as well as commercial spaces such as hotels and restaurants around the world.
- Design: El Schmid
- Dimensions: W 200 x H 163-220 cm (height adjustable) / lampshade: Ø 60 x H 35
- Materials: frame in powder-coated iron, shade in fabric (75% viscose from cotton waste product, 25% polyamide)
- Finishes: frame in matt black (also available in matt white, please enquire for more details), textile shade in white, black, light grey or warm grey (inside white) - select your preferred option below
- Recommended Bulbs (not included): max. Halolux Ceram, ECO 205 W, E 27
- Dimmer included
- Diffuser included to prevent glare
- Origin: made in Germany
- Delivery: 2 - 4 weeks
- Tech Specs