The Globe floor light is an elegant and sculptural light created by Utu. The light features 3 opal glass spheres perched at the end of metal arms, striking a fine balance between pure form and decoration. The Globe floor light works well in both residential and commercial spaces, for example in living rooms, hotel lobbies and reception areas.
The Globe floor light is part of the Globe collection which comprises various suspension, table, floor and wall lights. The metal structure of the light is available in brass, copper and bronze as well as steel which can be lacquered in 14 different colours (please refer to the Utu Materials Catalogue and make your selection in the "Notes to Do Shop" section upon check out).
Utu Soulful Lighting is a design brand based in Lisbon, Portugal, creating lights that enrich spaces with individuality and meaning. Utu's design inspirations come from all over the world but its product development is firmly rooted in local craftsmanship and expertise, resulting in an exuberant collection which combines uniqueness, style and functionality. Utu's products are all custom-made and offer significant scope for customisation, perfect for high-end design projects.
- Design: Utu Soulful Lighting
- Dimensions: W 93 x D 15 x H 169 cm
- Materials: structure in brass, copper, bronze or lacquered metal; globes in opal glass; base in metal or marble
- Finishes: brass, copper and bronze in polished or brushed finishes, lacquered metal in 13 different colours (see Product Sheet or the Utu Materials Catalogue
and specify your choice in the "Notes to Do Shop" section upon check out)
- Weight: 9 kg
- Voltage: 230V/50Hz (120V/60Hz version available upon request - please enquire for more details)
- Bulbs (not included): 3 x max. G9 60W
- Cable length: 1.5 meters
- Material for electric cable: transparent rubber cord (other cord colours are available at extra charge upon request)
- Product Sheet
- Utu Materials Catalogue
- Origin: made in Portugal
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks plus shipping
Please contact us for more information
- As pictured: First image: metal structure in lacquered metal in white with standard metal base / Second image: metal structure in lacquered metal in black with marble base