The Volley Tennis Ball Lounge Chair is a quirky and stylish baseball shaped lounge chair, a unique design which evokes the spirit of sportsmanship superbly. The chair is hand-made to the highest quality by Lento's master craftsmen in Germany using the finest materials. The chair appeals to sports connoisseurs and design aficionados alike and it looks great as a statement piece in reception areas, bars, sports clubs or games rooms.
The Volley Tennis Ball Lounge Chair comes with a rotating base and is available in three heights: 95 cm (seat height 45 cm), 90 cm (seat height 40 cm) or 80 cm (seat height 30 cm). The lounge chair comes with a seat cushion and a matching back cushion, both of which can be upholstered in either fabric or leather. Please make your selections in the options below.
The Volley Tennis Ball Lounge Chair can also be customised extensively in addition to the version shown here, for example with different upholstery, rotary plate in different finishes or with corporate branding details. Please enquire for more details.
The Volley Tennis Ball Lounge Chair is part of a Volley Tennis Ball collection which includes lounge chairs, footstools, bar stools, counter stools and dining chairs. It is part of the Lillus collection of sports ball themed chairs, which includes chairs in the shape of football, golf, tennis and other sports balls.
Lento is a leading manufacturer of ergonomic office chairs in Germany. Since 2006 they have also been manufacturing the Lillus collection of sports ball themed chairs.
- Seat Height 30 cm: W 87 x D 87 x H 80 cm; Seat W 60 x Seat D 56 x Seat H 30 cm; rotary plate Dia 49 cm
- Seat Height 40 cm: W 87 x D 87 x H 90 cm; Seat W 60 x Seat D 56 x Seat H 40 cm; rotary plate Dia 61 cm
- Seat Height 45 cm: W 87 x D 87 x H 95 cm; Seat W 60 x Seat D 56 x Seat H 45 cm; rotary plate Dia 61 cm
- Weight: 49 kg
- Material - Shell (Outside): yellow coloured wool felt with beige strips of textile leather in authentic tennis ball design
- Material - Shell (Inside): Cream coloured 100% polyester FR flame resistant 3D-comfort knitting
- Material - Rotary Base and Stem: Brushed stainless steel or white satin-matt powder coated (please make your selection in the options below)
- Seat and Back Cushions: Comfort cold foam upholstered in white coloured real leather or beige coloured wool fabric (Kvadrat Coda 2 422); piping included; please make your selection in the options below
- Recommended Maximum Load: 120 kg
- Made in Germany
- Custom-made to order
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks