The I-Club, created by German designer Burkhard Dämmer for LZF, features minimalist architectural lines. The I-Club is an extremely versatile light, ideal for home, contract, office and hospitality.
I-Club is a collection of suspension, ceiling, wall and table lights.
LZF lamps, or Luzifer as they were originally called, is a Spanish lighting specialist making very special lights. Founded at the end of 1994, LZF specialises in ceiling, wall, floor and table lights in contemporary designs hand-made using natural wood veneers. This noble material creates a spectacular lighting effect, projecting the internal beauty of the wood and radiating a delicately warm and attractive atmosphere to both domestic and contract settings. Winner of two Good Design, two Design Plus and one Red Dot prize, LZF is fast becoming one of the most respected lighting brands in the world.
- Designed by Burkhard Dämmer
- Measurements: L 40 x W 14 x H 36.5 cm - Shade H 7.5 cm
- Materials: wood veneer shades / matt satin acrylic bottom and top diffusers
- Finishes: wood veneer in 11 different colours. Please review the LZF Finishes guide and make your selection in the options below
- Electrical fitting: LED Integrated - Dimmable CV 24V
- For more information on the electrical fitting please refer to the LZF Technical Book, pg. 142 onwards
- Black Electrical Cable: 145 cm
- Handmade by LZF in Spain
- Custom made to order
- Delivery: 3 - 5 weeks
- Tech Sheet I-Club Table Light