The Saturno Plant Holder, designed by Anna Mercurio for Formae, is a simple and sculptural frame for hanging plants. The three-dimensional structure is formed by a die-cut, folded circle which creates a support for a white ceramic vase. The piece can transition from being two to three-dimensional in a single movement. The Saturno Plant Holder looks great and on its own or in a group, perfect for creating a suspended garden indoors.
The Saturno Plant Holder is part of Estensioni, a new collection of furniture, lighting and accessories from Formae.
Anna Mercurio is a Neapolitan designer who founded her design studio in Rome in 2006, focusing on branding strategies, communication and design.
Formae is an Italian design house with over thirty years of experience in manufacturing, especially in metalwork. The company has recently turned to a new generation of designers to create a collection of interior objects that play on shapes, colours and and versatility. A perfect combination of technological expertise, innovative design and outstanding quality, with a generous dose of Italian style.
- Design: Anna Mercurio
- Measurements: Large: Dia 38 x W 30 cm; Medium: Dia 29 x D 23 cm; Small: Dia 18 x D 14 cm
- Weight: Large: 2.1 kg; Medium: 1.7 kg; Small: 0.6 kg
- Material: steel, terracotta, rope
- Colours: white (RAL 9016), grey (RAL 7015), yellow (RAL 1032) or azure blue (RAL 5009); please make your selection the options below
- Care instructions: use hand-warm water and a mild detergent to clean
- Delivery 2 - 4 weeks
- Made in Italy