by Dare Studio
The Ella Daybed is a sleek, comfortable daybed designed by Sean Dare for Dare Studio. The design, with its boxy shape and button tufted seat pads, is a contemporary take on traditional club chairs with a hint of mid-century classic influence. The Ella Daybed works well in both classic and contemporary design schemes and is appropriate for use at home or in public spaces such as office reception areas.
The Ella Daybed is part of a collection which comprises armchairs, sofas - available as two or three seaters or in modular units - an ottoman, a daybed and a coffee table.
Dare Studio is a British design company producing award winning furniture for luxury residential interiors and high specification contract environments. Established by Sean Dare in 2009, Dare Studio champions the skills of the finest craftsmen and sets a benchmark for the very best in contemporary design and manufacture. Working with globally respected designers sharing a holistic understanding of the manufacturing process, Dare strives to create pieces which are timeless, future classics.
- Design: Sean Dare
- Year: 2015
- Dimensions: W 188.4 x D 75 x H 37.5 cm / Seat H 37.5 cm
- legs: steel powder coated black RAL 9005 as standard. Other RAL colours available at extra cost, please contact us for more information
- frame construction: solid beech, screwed and glued
- suspension: Pirelli webbing + CMRH foam
- seat: fully upholstered with fabric, leather or COM
- all wooden products are FSC certified
- Upholstery: please refer to the fabric options above or to the Dare Materials Catalogue, select the fabric group in the options below and indicate the fabric reference in the "Notes to Do Shop" section at the check out. Please contact us for more information on COM options
- FR (as standard): cigarette & match; BS 5852 Source 1 (Low Hazard) without treatment
- Origin: made in the UK
- Custom made to order
- Delivery: 8 - 10 weeks
- Product Tech Sheet
- For any materials and finishes information, please kindly refer to the Dare Materials Catalogue
- For further reference please kindly refer to the latest general Dare Catalogue
- Please contact us for more information