Clam Table Lamp is a sleek, modern and elegant table light created by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl for 101 Copenhagen. It features two clam-shaped lampshades surrounding the light source, creating a fascinating graduation effect between direct and indirect light. The lampshades sit on round base, resembling two wreaths facing each other. The lampshades can be positioned according to the user's needs, alternating direct and indirect light. The Clam can be used both as a table or a floor light. It is suitable for both residential and commercial spaces, for example in living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, offices, hotel suites, restaurants and bars.
The Clam Table Lamp is available in four finishes: plated brass finish, oxidised iron finish, burned black finish or rose metal finish. Please make your selection in the options below.
The Clam Table Lamp is part of the Clam collection which includes several suspension and table lights. Please contact us for more information.
101 Copenhagen is a Danish design brand founded in 2017 with a strong vision to create a world of beautiful furniture, lighting and accessories of exquisite craftsmanship, quality and timeless design for Scandinavian living.
- Design: Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl for 101 Copenhagen
- Dimensions: L 30 x W 19 x H 43.5 cm
- Weight: 7 kg
- Lamp base and lampshade: 100% iron
- Tubes and attachment parts: 100% oxidised brass
- Finishes: available in plated brass finish, oxidised iron finish, burned black finish or rose metal finish
- Socket: E14 - 230V
- Recommended Light Source: 1 x HiluX K2 E14 LED - 4W
- Luminosity: 350 Lumen - 2700 Kelvin
- Does not comply with US Standards
- Origin: Designed in Denmark and country of origin Asia
- Delivery: 3 - 4 weeks plus shipping
Product Tech Sheet and Technical Drawing
Please contact us for more information